PLANK CHALLENGE Every Day for a Month See What How to Do PLANKS TO FLATTEN STOMACH.

PLANK CHALLENGE Every Day for a Month See What How to Do PLANKS TO FLATTEN STOMACH.


5 min plank at home



I'm sure you've heard it all before blinking is a full body workout you can totally transform your body, in less than five minutes a day just by planking,  well I've definitely heard it plenty of times, so I finally determined to do it out for myself, here's what happened when I did the 30-day plank

I've always had a love-hate relationship with my weight and it's not Like. I didn't feel happy with my body, it's just that I've always had a couple of extra inches around my waist that I was not opposed to getting rid of, but like anybody these days. I just never had the time to really commit to the gym or do a full-on workout, so again like a lot of people I turn to the internet for some quick weight loss options and that's when I came across this article about the 30-day plank challenge, that supposed to tone you up in barely a month.

I was like okay let American state get this straight all,  I have to do was just one quick exercise a day to  get my dream body. before it's time to flip the calendar, please and that's when my experiment began I have to say everything was pretty chill for the first week I planked for 20 seconds,  on the first 2 days for 30 seconds,  on days 3 & 4 & for 40 seconds on the fifth day I made sure to let my body rest on day 6. I'm not gonna lie I was feeling pretty great by the end of week 1 planking everyday was already starting to lift my mood and give me the energy boost.

I desperately needed I knew that I could hold my plank for a lot more than just a few seconds but I followed the rules of challenge and waited patiently for a real challenge. well we two definitely delivered on day seven and eight of my experiment, I held a plank for forty five seconds on days nine ten and 11 my goal was to try and do it for a minimum of a minute and that's what my confidence kind of faded I suddenly saw how difficult this challenge, really was for my body but, this reality check only made me that much more determined to see this thing through on day 12. I held a plank for 90 seconds and rested the next day I almost reached my breaking point during the following six days on day 14. I planed for 100 seconds and day 15 it was 110 seconds. my core was quaking like crazy and my eyes were glued to my phone waiting desperately for the timer to hit zero for day 16 and 17 my plank was 2 minutes long,  it went up to two and a half minutes on day 18 day 19 was a much-needed rest day,  at this point in the experiment, I started to really tough enough not only physically but mentally too. I started focusing on my daily goals more and working towards them immediately instead  of drowning in procrastination. this sudden boost of motivation and worth ethic was certainly a pleasant surprise.

After a little rest I perfected my two-and-a-half minute plank on days 20 and 21 and then challenged myself to a three-minute plank on days 22 and 23, it was around this time in the experiment when I noticed that the tension that would usually build up after sitting at my work desk all day was gone. I mean who knew that planking had so many benefits besides better muscle tone on days 24 and 25. I held my plank for 3 and a half minutes and took one more break to let my muscles rest before,  the big finale for some reason the last 4 days were way easier than I thought they would be on days 27 and 28.  I did a four-minute plank and already noticed that my abs were a lot stronger than they'd been, at the start of this experiment honestly there wasn't that much of a difference visually,  but I could feel that holding my plank was a lot more effortless than before on day 29.  I played for four and a half minutes and finished my experiment off on day thirty with a five-minute plane. I gotta be honest with you it been a long time since I felt so proud of myself and so good about my body.

Now that my experiment has come to an end I'm pretty sure. I can answer the one question you're all probably wondering  was it worth it for me, it's an absolute yes of course. I didn't end up with a six-pack which is a real bummer because,  I was kind of expecting that for some reason, but I definitely feel way stronger and healthier another thing, that I've noticed is how much my posture has improved apparently planking is really helpful for that too as for my little bit of extra inches around my waist, they've almost disappeared entirely. I read that regular planks actually stimulate your metabolism, so I figured that's probably how I managed to lose some weight especially considering the fact that I didn't change my eating habits at all, but that's not the best part what really surprised me, was how much my mood and general approach to life has changed. I became way more confident and determined to not only finish the challenge but to change my life for the better as well.

I learned that when you treat your body right it inspires you to do the best you can in any other aspect of your life. this  simple exercise gave me that inner power and strength both physical and mental, that I've always been looking for, if you want to try this experiment out for yourself there are a few more things you need to know, first of all don't be afraid of variety doing the same thing, every single day gets a bit boring after a while, that's why I usually switch my planks up every two or three days you can do side planks, back planks, dolphin planks ,or caterpillar plates to name a few changing things up won't hurt the efficiency of this challenge, one bit in fact it'll engage even more muscle groups in your training giving you even better results another important thing ,is your diet to put it short the healthier it is the better like .

I said I didn't change my usual meals but I'll eat a moderately active lifestyle as it is . well that's if you count walking the dog for half an hour a day plus my diet isn't the worst what. I'm getting at is that sitting on the couch all day eating junk food but planking for a few minutes a day isn't gonna magically give you your dream body actually. if you try to stick to a diet of your choice while taking the challenge you'll probably get even better results, than I did keeping your calorie intake low and eating the right foods that'll give your body the nutrients, it needs will only help you out even more and finally don't forget about your doctor's permission .I know the plank seems really basic but that doesn't mean it's without wrists for instance did you know that an improper plank form can lead to injuries. that's what I'm talking about so make sure to talk to your doctor before you begin the 30-day plank challenge. especially if you're slightly overweight or have heart or back problems your doctor will tell you whether this experiment is advisable for you and give you all the necessary instructions andif you're new to this whole exercising and prank thing and this challenge is way too hard for you.
it's okay you can always go slow and do the plank challenge for beginners it starts with 20 seconds on day one and builds up to just a two minute plank by day 30 not the 5 minute one I did once you've done this earlier version you can then give the one I did a try but most importantly listen to your body and good luck so are you gonna try the 30-day plank challenge yourself sound off in the comments below don't forget to give the article a like share it with your friends.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel